Hello everybody, ToadsRockz here! I'm back, and as an 8th grader as well!
I hope that you guys that like to read other blogs will enjoy mine!
For those of you who don't know who I am, I am ToadsRockz, the coolest blogger ever (just joking...but I am pretty awesome)! I am also co-manager along with Awesome_Spectacular who is in charge of Pippin's Question Box! Oops! I gave away too much information! I don't think that I was supposed to do that yet...
Oh well, you'll all know in due time!
Sooo...
Toadsrockz out! ^^
2 comments:
Yes! I claim the title of best science blogger! Wait, we're claiming titles for ourselves, right? Anyway, nice to see someone blogging again!
Yah, nice to see someone blogging again. But who ever posted this must be really awesome.
Any way, I am pizzalover 1997. So awesome to come back to blogging. Nice to meet you, uuum----- Toads Rocks.
Post a Comment