No Snow! ...for now...

Monday, November 15, 2010


<- A picture of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Toad...who's buried in the snow...poor Toad..though I would like it to snow like that over here!

4 to 8 inches of snow in Colorado...1 to 4 inches of snow in Wyoming...even 1 to 4 inches of snow in Arizona; and that's in the middle of a desert! So...no Snow...for now...

Hopefully, the snow over in the west coast will blow over to the east coast...so if you hear anything else about the snow, feel free to leave a comment,

Thanks

Toads Rockz ;D

3 comments:

Lemonysweets said...

This is awesome. How did you make snowflakes?

Toad Rockz said...

There was this website...that I don't remember the name of right now, but if you search 'falling snow' and 'blogger' then some websites will show up and it tells you how to do it.

awesome _ spectacular said...

whoa the snowflakes really are cool! I want to try them out too~