YES!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

It has snowed! Yay! It's not a lot but right now it is snowing! Yay! Guess that old pajamas inside out trick actually works! And while its only a small amount, snow is snow!

Thanks

Toad Rocks :D

6 comments:

Pippin14 said...

Yay?! Try standing in the snow while playing cold, heavy, metal cymbals. It ain't so fun anymore, you know!!

Lemonysweets said...

It snowed again today!

Toad Rockz said...

I know right?! I hope that it sticks! Maybe we'll finally get a snow day or too, so late in the game.

@Pippin, You guys have to play in the snow? Wouldn't it clog up the instruments and make them go out of tune?

Pippin14 said...

Mmmm... what do you think of the snow now? It's so pretty, but it gets on everyone's nerves now.... but still, so pretty...

Toad Rockz said...

@Pippin, It is! And my mom took a picture of a tree in front of our house and she put little ornaments on it before hand, so now it looks like all of the ornaments have little snow hats on them! I'll try to post a picture if I can!

Toad Rockz said...

@Pippin, It is! And my mom took a picture of a tree in front of our house and she put little ornaments on it before hand, so now it looks like all of the ornaments have little snow hats on them! I'll try to post a picture if I can!