Wow~ I asked for snow, and now look what we have! Over 30 inches and more to come! This is amazing! Too bad I have to shovel all of it...that's not fun. I bet that I'll throw out my back by the end of the season. :P
But on a better note...This day starts our dissecting lab! Yay! Today we didn't do much but an external exam of Earthworms which is what we will start to dissect before we move onto the cooler subjects such as frogs! Yay! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, though my hands did get all tingly and dry after the examination, but SunnyD said that it was fine...but now I'm babbling aren't I?
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to start posting on my blog more often...and to beat Pippin in her contest! I'm going to try hard to post at least once every two days, so check my blog often!
And remember, GO TO PIPPIN'S QUESTION BOX! THE BOXIEST BOX OF QUESTIONS!
4 comments:
The Boxiest box? Where did get that from? And nice to see you posting!
It sounded cool...XD
i will follow the rules and politely comment on what others post. i like the boxiest box (:
I'm probably going to write that on the shirts that I'll make!
Post a Comment