Super Bowl...Ugh...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today is the Super Bowl!  Yay...? For the entire past week, all I've heard is "Steelers are going to OWN the Packers!" or "Go CHEESE HEADS!" and "Black and Gold for the win!"  But sometimes I wonder...who cares?  All the Super Bowl is, is an opportunity for companies to get millions of viewers to potentially buy their products!  Half of the people that watch the Super Bowl don't even know two cents about football (not that I know anything about football, but that's not the point)!  And its another way to get people lazing around the TV for about two hours, when they could be doing something a lot more productive!  Besides, who cares about a bunch of sweaty men running into people so they can potentially paralyze themselves and be stuck in a wheel chair for the rest of their lives?!  The most annoying thing about the super bowl is the fact that everyone has parties, which are so loud, that you can't focus if you're trying to study for a test that you have the next day, or if you have to clean up the entire house for that party and you don't even get to participate in said party!

Now, if I could only get away from the TV to start my homework, 14-0  COME ON PEOPLE!  BASH THEIR HEADS IN!!!!!

And remember, GO TO PIPPIN'S QUESTION BOX! THE BOXIEST BOX OF QUESTIONS!

0 comments: